PTT

  • RobertR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Seems to be the same problems as others. I have a TS-2000, MicroHam III interface. Set V4 software Radio control Com 5 RTS, PTT Com 7 RTS. Have tried everything VOX on, VOX off. every com setting available. I have watched a couple of QSO's on 14.073 but can't get my rig to key.

      Absolutely incredible mode....can't wait to get some advise on what else I need to do.

      Don
      KA5DON
      Mississippi