Re: [V4Protocol] A few brave soles need to test the new V4 ARQ version

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2011
      Count me in if needed,
      Andy K3UK

      On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Lee Swanson <nr5g@...> wrote:

      Consider me yet another brave soul.  I really want to see the V4 ARQ mode fly like an eagle.

      Lee / NR5G
      Rockwall, TX

      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      From: kirk.harding@...
      Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:48:11 -0500
      Subject: RE: [V4Protocol] A few brave soles need to test the new V4 ARQ version

      Rick,

      As one of the first users of V4, I’d be happy to test and run the new version.  Quite anxious to see it.

      73

      Kirk, K6KAR

      Niceville, FL.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2011
        Same here - and thanks for all your work!
        Dick, w4web

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2011
          Count me in if there's room on the plane. . . .

          Howard W6IDS
          Richmond, IN Em79NV

          Message 4 of 8 , May 23, 2011
            Sounds dangerous. I'm game.  I assume the primary goal of this test is wring out the protocol?

            philw de ka1gmn

            --
            Philw de KA1GMN
          • Owen Mitchell