Re: [V4Protocol] Why I can not connect others ?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 8:10 AM
      Abel.

      Do you hear anyone answering your CQ?  To get a reply:

      1) Someone must be listening on your frequency (within the tuning range they have set up).
      2) The signals must be strong or clean enough to be decoded.
      3) They must answer you and you must be able to decode their signal. If you can’t hear their reply it is not likely you can decode it.

      Red letters with strikethrough indicate data received but failed the CRC check (FEC could not correct all the errors).  For FEC modes you can’t do anything about this though you may be able to read some of the Red data that was not clobbered.  When the ARQ mode is operational (I am working on it) it will automatically repeat until it is corrected so will only print corrected data.

      Read the help and papers on V4 for more information.

      Rick Muething, KN6KB