Re: [V4Protocol]

  • Ted Trostle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Yes Chuck I heard you, but conditions were real bad. Maybe another time.

      On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Chuck <wa7brl@...> wrote:

      The 20 Meter band is in pretty bad shape today, at least from Washington State. I thought I would give V4 a try again
      after seeing all the postings. So after updating to the latest revision of V4 I started calling on
      14073.0. In about 15 minutes of trying, I may have had ONE attempt possibly from WB2LOU but not sure because the deep QSB swings
      only allowed about 5 words of print and that was it. Bang! gone.

      Admittingly, I did not post my intensions.. just jumped in to see if anyone was listening.
      73;
      Chuck, WA7BRL
      CN87

      --
      You cannot change history, but you can make history!
      Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.