Registration

  • jcglt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
      What will be the procedure to registrate to V4, something similar to RMS Express ?
      It seems that V4 has made a nice and fast start.
      jcglt - FK8IH
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2010
        The registration is not on line yet...for the near term just put up with the “nag”.

        Rick

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26 12:06 PM
          I am using V4CHAT version 1.0.4.0. I want to register the program.
          When I go through the process v4chat tries to open Outlook which I do not use. How do I register without Outlook?
          Thanks for all your good work!
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26 12:44 PM
            V4 Auto registration uses your default Email client so that must be Outlook. You can also go to the ARSFI V4 registration site see the help file or About.

            Rick Muething, KN6KB

            I am using V4CHAT version 1.0.4.0. I want to register the program.
            When I go through the process v4chat tries to open Outlook which I do not use. How do I register without Outlook?
            Thanks for all your good work!

            No virus found in this message.