Re: [V4Protocol] Software

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 24, 2011

      My is ver 0.1.7.0 and it on the V4Protocol yahoogroups file section and its zipped.

       Russell NC5O

      " IN GOD WE TRUST "

      Russell Blair (NC5O)
      Skype-Russell.Blair
      Hell Field #300
      DRCC #55
      30m Dig-group #693
      Digital Mode Club #03198
      BARTG #8457
      EPC #13477

      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2014
        Where do I download software to for V4 Chat.

        Thanks for your help.

        73.

        Pat
        ww9e
      • n9acq
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1, 2014

          Pat

                          In the files section as V4Chat 1.0.4.0 Full Install.zip

          73 Bill

          N9ACQ

              Message 6 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                Anyone know what the development status is on H4 Chat?   Has there been any movement this past few months???

                Ed   K7AAT

                Message 7 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                  Ed,

                  I am just swamped on some other projects right now.  I hope to get back to it but the ARQ mode needs a lot of work.   There just aren’t enough hours in the day.

                  73,

                  Rick Muething, KN6KB

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                    Understood!  …. And I somewhat expected such a response.   You need a clone or two!

                    Thanks for ALL the developments you have made over the years.

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                      I am rather excited about the digital program developments Rick has made with the V4 and H4 Chat programs ….. I have never liked to use the error prone PSK31 for narrowband keyboard digital mode, and Rick’s development of an ARQ keyboard program seems to be just what I was looking for.

                      However,  there are TWO programs available…..one fully functional with ARQ,  and the other not yet completed and only works with FEC.

                      My question:   What are you using?    V4  or  H4 Chat?      I would like to start dabbling in this again after a lengthy absence,  and there are few enough hams using these programs anyway….I’d like to concentrate my efforts on the program most are operating with …..V4 with ARQ   or  H4 with just FEC?

                      Ed   K7AAT

                    • k3xr@juno.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 4, 2014
                        Thanks Rick you do great work and it is appreciated. DAN, K3XR

                        The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
                        Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
                        FixYourBloodSugar.com