Software

  • islandmagee@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 22 1:34 PM
      Hi

      Just joined the group.

      Where can I find the latest software ?

      I've had a look around but can't see anything that may be it.

      73 from Norn Iron

      John

      GI8IZB/GI0HWO/EI7JO
      Islandmagee, County Antrim
    • karel Fassotte
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 22 2:16 PM
        Hello all,
        I heard several station on 14.073Mhz. but too short to arrange my antenna system.
        V4 FEC.
        greetings
        Karel
        HC1AKP

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 24 3:55 AM
            Can anyone tell me what the latest version is and where I can download it from.

            Many Thanks

            John - GI0HWO
          • Russell Blair
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 24 5:16 AM

              My is ver 0.1.7.0 and it on the V4Protocol yahoogroups file section and its zipped.

               Russell NC5O

              " IN GOD WE TRUST "

              Russell Blair (NC5O)
              Skype-Russell.Blair
              Hell Field #300
              DRCC #55
              30m Dig-group #693
              Digital Mode Club #03198
              BARTG #8457
              EPC #13477

              Can anyone tell me what the latest version is and where I can download it from.

              Many Thanks

              John - GI0HWO

            • ww9e
              Message 6 of 14 , May 1, 2014
                Where do I download software to for V4 Chat.

                Thanks for your help.

                73.

                Pat
                ww9e
              • n9acq
                Message 7 of 14 , May 1, 2014

                  Pat

                                  In the files section as V4Chat 1.0.4.0 Full Install.zip

                  73 Bill

                  N9ACQ

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                        Anyone know what the development status is on H4 Chat?   Has there been any movement this past few months???

                        Ed   K7AAT

                        Message 11 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                          Ed,

                          I am just swamped on some other projects right now.  I hope to get back to it but the ARQ mode needs a lot of work.   There just aren’t enough hours in the day.

                          73,

                          Rick Muething, KN6KB

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                            Understood!  …. And I somewhat expected such a response.   You need a clone or two!

                            Thanks for ALL the developments you have made over the years.

                            Message 13 of 14 , May 4, 2014

                              I am rather excited about the digital program developments Rick has made with the V4 and H4 Chat programs ….. I have never liked to use the error prone PSK31 for narrowband keyboard digital mode, and Rick’s development of an ARQ keyboard program seems to be just what I was looking for.

                              However,  there are TWO programs available…..one fully functional with ARQ,  and the other not yet completed and only works with FEC.

                              My question:   What are you using?    V4  or  H4 Chat?      I would like to start dabbling in this again after a lengthy absence,  and there are few enough hams using these programs anyway….I’d like to concentrate my efforts on the program most are operating with …..V4 with ARQ   or  H4 with just FEC?

                              Ed   K7AAT

                            • k3xr@juno.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 4, 2014
                                Thanks Rick you do great work and it is appreciated. DAN, K3XR

                                The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
                                Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
                                FixYourBloodSugar.com