Re: [V4Protocol] First Try Successful

  • karel Fassotte
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2011
      Hello on what frequency are you using?
      I will be listening on 14.073Mhz.
      greetings
      Karel
      HC1AKP

      2011/4/22 wb2lou <tctrostle@...>

      Today I jumped into this V4 Chat mode and after some miss steps I was able to make a contact on 40 as well as 20 mtrs. Things went well, but there are few things I need to understand, but that will come. The QSO's were neat and fun with pretty good reliability. When the ARQ function released I suspect it will be much better.

      This digital stuff is really FUN!!