RE: [V4Protocol] V4

  • Jerry Rappel
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
      I am a member of the group.

      Jerry  WWØE

      To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
      From: tctrostle@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:31:04 -0400
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] V4

      You have to join the yahoo V4Protocal group and then upon approval go to files section and download it..it is near the bottom of the list and has  Dec 2010 date

      Ted WB2LOU

      On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...> wrote:

      Where do I download the software?

      Thanks,

      Jerry  WWØE

      --
      You cannot change history, but you can make history!
      Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.

    • Jerry Rappel
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
        I clicked on members, nothing.
        How do I download this software?
        Is there another site?

        Jerry  WWØE

        From: ww0e@...
        To: v4protocol@yahoogroups.com; tctrostle@...
        Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:50:26 +0000

        I am a member of the group.

        Jerry  WWØE

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
          Left menu under files. Click and D/L the installation files. Read the
          in-depth help file.

          Tom N4TAB

          ~~~~~~~~~~~

        • n7nms@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
            Jerry
            It is in the files section of the V4 yahoo group page.

            From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
            Sender: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:24:34 +0000
            To: <v4protocol@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [V4Protocol] V4

            Where do I download the software?

            Thanks,

            Jerry  WWØE

          • Ian Wade G3NRW
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
              From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
              Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 Time: 16:54:29

              >I clicked on members, nothing.
              >How do I download this software?
              >Is there another site?
              >
              >Jerry  WWØE

              Jerry,

              As Ted said, you go to the Files section of the V4Protocol group to find
              the software.

              BUT

              Yahoo groups has a quirk that won't let you do this when you first
              register with a group. You have to log out of the group then login
              again. THEN you should be able to find the file.

              Intuitive, huh?

              Ian, G3NRW

              The TS-590S Resources Page:
              http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm