Re: [V4Protocol] V4

  • Ted Trostle
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
      You have to join the yahoo V4Protocal group and then upon approval go to files section and download it..it is near the bottom of the list and has  Dec 2010 date

      Ted WB2LOU

      On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...> wrote:

      Where do I download the software?

      Thanks,

      Jerry  WWØE

      --
      You cannot change history, but you can make history!
      Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.

    • Jerry Rappel
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
        I am a member of the group.

        Jerry  WWØE

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
          I clicked on members, nothing.
          How do I download this software?
          Is there another site?

          Jerry  WWØE

          From: ww0e@...
          To: v4protocol@yahoogroups.com; tctrostle@...
          Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:50:26 +0000

          I am a member of the group.

          Jerry  WWØE

          To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
            Left menu under files. Click and D/L the installation files. Read the
            in-depth help file.

            Tom N4TAB

            ~~~~~~~~~~~

          • n7nms@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
              Jerry
              It is in the files section of the V4 yahoo group page.

              From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
              Sender: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:24:34 +0000
              To: <v4protocol@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [V4Protocol] V4

              Where do I download the software?

              Thanks,

              Jerry  WWØE

            • Ian Wade G3NRW
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
                From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
                Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 Time: 16:54:29

                >I clicked on members, nothing.
                >How do I download this software?
                >Is there another site?
                >
                >Jerry  WWØE

                Jerry,

                As Ted said, you go to the Files section of the V4Protocol group to find
                the software.

                BUT

                Yahoo groups has a quirk that won't let you do this when you first
                register with a group. You have to log out of the group then login
                again. THEN you should be able to find the file.

                Intuitive, huh?

                Ian, G3NRW

                The TS-590S Resources Page:
                http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm