Arq Mode

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
      Any idea when ARQ mode might be available?
    • Jerry Rappel
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
        Where do I download the software?

        Thanks,

        Jerry  WWØE

      • Ted Trostle
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
          You have to join the yahoo V4Protocal group and then upon approval go to files section and download it..it is near the bottom of the list and has  Dec 2010 date

          Ted WB2LOU

          --
          You cannot change history, but you can make history!
          Education is the only legal cure for stupidity.

        • Jerry Rappel
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
            I am a member of the group.

            Jerry  WWØE

            To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
              I clicked on members, nothing.
              How do I download this software?
              Is there another site?

              Jerry  WWØE

              From: ww0e@...
              To: v4protocol@yahoogroups.com; tctrostle@...
              Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:50:26 +0000

              I am a member of the group.

              Jerry  WWØE

              To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
                Left menu under files. Click and D/L the installation files. Read the
                in-depth help file.

                Tom N4TAB

                ~~~~~~~~~~~

              • n7nms@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
                  Jerry
                  It is in the files section of the V4 yahoo group page.

                  From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
                  Sender: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:24:34 +0000
                  To: <v4protocol@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: [V4Protocol] V4

                  Where do I download the software?

                  Thanks,

                  Jerry  WWØE

                • Ian Wade G3NRW
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 22, 2011
                    From: Jerry Rappel <ww0e@...>
                    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 Time: 16:54:29

                    >I clicked on members, nothing.
                    >How do I download this software?
                    >Is there another site?
                    >
                    >Jerry  WWØE

                    Jerry,

                    As Ted said, you go to the Files section of the V4Protocol group to find
                    the software.

                    BUT

                    Yahoo groups has a quirk that won't let you do this when you first
                    register with a group. You have to log out of the group then login
                    again. THEN you should be able to find the file.

                    Intuitive, huh?

                    Ian, G3NRW

                    The TS-590S Resources Page:
                    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm