Re: Re: [V4Protocol] ARQ Mode in V4 not available

  • Russ Tower
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2011

      Russ Tower
      2011-04-22
      11:18:51

      Thanks for the quick reply and explanation, Rick. I understand. Know that what you do is appreciated. - Russ - K1DOW

      V4Protocol
      2011-04-22
      08:06:17

      Re: [V4Protocol] ARQ Mode in V4 not available

      Russ,

      I am still testing the ARQ mode here. I have been swamped the past couple of months by family issues. Hopefully will get back on it soon.

      Part the the problem with good software is like wine it takes time!

      Rick  KN6KB

      Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 6:42 AM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] ARQ Mode in V4 not available

      Russ Tower
      2011-04-22
      06:39:52

      I got the impression that the ARQ mode was operative when I read about V4 in QST. This is the reason I joined the group and downloaded it.
      Russ - K1DOW