Double-Mor

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      It is probably not what Rick wanted to hear, but I have configured
      RMS Winmor and the alpha version of V4 Protocol to run simultaneously
      on my PC and , partially, on my rig. So, wherever my RMS Server is, I
      have V4 ready and can switch to FEC V4 mode if needed (I just click my
      mouse on my audio routing software to facilitate VOX for V4 at the
      moment ). So, most of the evening I will be on 7077.1 USB (dial),
      check the RMS Status site. for my frequencies

      Andy K3UK