Anything new

  • kirkharding@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      For some time now, I've been waitng for the next release of V4 Protocol. Acitivity using this mode seems to have diminished. I did work a station this past weekend with V4 and that was the subject of our QSO. So, I'm wondering, has interest wained in using this fine mode?

      73,

      Kirk, K6KAR
      Niceville, FL
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
        Kirk,

        I am testing some changes including the addition of the ARQ mode to V4.  I had a death in the family last month and have not had much time to work on it. I hope to have the ARQ release out for testing in the next couple of weeks.

        Rick Muething, KN6KB

      • Yussuf
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
          We all wait ARQ mode release...
          73 "Yussi" OH7TE

          --
          73's OH7TE Yufenau

        • R. Ian Renton
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
            Looking forward to it!
            As always, thanks for all your hard work, Rick.
            Ian Renton
            W4RIR

            On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Rick Muething <rmuething@...> wrote:

            Kirk,

            I am testing some changes including the addition of the ARQ mode to V4.  I had a death in the family last month and have not had much time to work on it. I hope to have the ARQ release out for testing in the next couple of weeks.

            Rick Muething, KN6KB

          • Harry Britton
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2011
              Hi de KB2MEN
              I made my first connect to one of the nodes a couple of days ago on 20M. I don't think it was 'copying' when it jumped to the wider mode, though. The throughput was a couple hundred/min I think.
              Harry