Re: [V4Protocol] Re: is group still active

  • Jon Maguire
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 29, 2011
      Our deepest condolences Rick, please know that cherished memories will sustain you through this most difficult of times.

      73... Jon W1MNK

      On 1/29/2011 9:11 AM, Rick Muething wrote:

      Thanks to all those who have expressed their thoughts and prayers.  My father (91) passed away peacefully Thursday evening after a long bout with Alzheimer’s.  As things settle back down I’ll be able to spend some time on ham radio again and look forward to it as needed therapy.

      Again thank you all for your kind prayers and comments.

      73,

      Rick Muething, KN6KB