Re: Hearing AA1IK

  • Ernest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011
      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "David Bastress" <bastress@...> wrote:

      > GM AA1IK,
      >
      > Just a note to let you have a nice signal in Alpharetta, GA. I am listening to you on the WB4MAK webSDR. Unfortunately I am no where near a TX and am located in west central Ohio.
      >
      > Aren't computers, webSDRs and the internet wonderful? Well, sometimes, maybe. :-)
      >
      > Dave K3GAU

      Tnx Dave,

      I'm using 15 watts out put to a Buddipole antenna mounted on the porch of my condo,

      Hope to work you soon,

      73 de AA1IK

      Ernest Gregoire

      Geezer on the porch
    • kj4zfe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011
        I'm on 7.073.00, its 2015UTC, I'm getting your messages, not hearing me.
      • Ed Woods WD9DVA
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2011
          We got part of msg from AA1K abt that time here. Really all we read was his call sign. Didn't generate a score. Went back a few times. Tthen QRT. 73 Ed WD9DVA
          I'm on 7.073.00, its 2015UTC, I'm getting your messages, not hearing me.