What indications should I get when transmitting?

  • kj4zfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      I observed a QSO on 7.073.00 this morning between AA1IK and W3FDK. I tried sending a message and on the TNC screen, the waterfall changes but I didn't see any indication on the constellation. Should I see something? Trying to figure out if I have more adjustments to make. Obviously receiving fine.

      Thanks,

      KJ4ZFE
      John