Re: Character set. UTF-8 Spinnoff to RMS Express?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011
      Rick. Copied, and even maybe partly understood. Just a wish, as just informed that in whole EU some recommendations seems heading to UTF-8.

      I see your "problem", time, even unpaid!, and lack of skill in the "user" community to give usable assistance.

      And off course then the rest of the world....with other character sets.

      I just got the idea since you yourself did mention UTF-8 as a maybe future part of V4. And I at the same time checked the RMS Express garbled readout when forwarding e-mails to my self from G-mail enabling sending using UTF-8 instead of their socalled "Normal Character set" into my winlink account doing download using RMS Express WINMOR.

      Thinking "spinnof", similarties, modules, or whatever from V4 into RMS Express in due time.

      It is ok the reverse direction, from Winlink to G-mail.

      Winmor not supported by Paclink as pr now? And no P2P and same level of simplicity.

      Luckily G-mail at the time beeing do default to "Normal", but for how long?

      73 de la7um Finn