Re: [V4Protocol] RE . Looking for a test session, 07 January 2011, 0001 UTC freq 14.073.00

  • John Herman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
      We can try for Monday of next week.  I work Fri - Sun and have Monday off.  Glad to try at 9 AM!  Getting ready to fire up to see how it works tonight.

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
        7.043.00 is busy right now, might move to 3.583.00 (which is also busy as well).  We'll see.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
          I caught part of Mary had a little lamb sent on 3.583.00 but missed the callsign.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011

            Hi John I'm the guilty party. The CW was very solid. If ur around try 7073 tomorrow or Saturday. Send a time and I'll try to be there. 73 Ed WD9DVA Greenwood, IN

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
              Hey, at least I know I can receive! hi hi.

              No joy for tomorrow or Saturday, busy couple of days here.

              John