RE . Looking for a test session, 07 January 2011, 0001 UTC freq 14.073.00

  • aat3py@quiltsweets.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
      John,

      I have had many contacts on 7.073 MHz. I run an NVIS antenna from
      Warrenton, VA
      and read the V4 list daily so I can sked with you anytime. Freq is great
      in the
      morning. I can be there at 9 AM EST tomorrow, 1/7/11 if you want. 73 Larry
      K4LLQ

    • John Herman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
        We can try for Monday of next week.  I work Fri - Sun and have Monday off.  Glad to try at 9 AM!  Getting ready to fire up to see how it works tonight.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
          7.043.00 is busy right now, might move to 3.583.00 (which is also busy as well).  We'll see.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
            I caught part of Mary had a little lamb sent on 3.583.00 but missed the callsign.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011

              Hi John I'm the guilty party. The CW was very solid. If ur around try 7073 tomorrow or Saturday. Send a time and I'll try to be there. 73 Ed WD9DVA Greenwood, IN

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
                Hey, at least I know I can receive! hi hi.

                No joy for tomorrow or Saturday, busy couple of days here.

                John