Looking for a test session, 07 January 2011, 0001 UTC freq 14.073.00

  • kj4zfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      Just finished downloading and set everything up. Looking for others to join me for a test tomorrow night.

      I'll try to come up 15 mins or so early and plan to stay until 0030 UTC.

      Hope to see someone join me.

      KJ4ZFE
      John
      Virginia
    • w4lde
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        What freq John, when are you starting?

        73 de
        Ron W4LDE

        On 1/5/2011 8:22 PM, kj4zfe wrote:
        > Just finished downloading and set everything up. Looking for others to join me for a test tomorrow night.
        >
        > I'll try to come up 15 mins or so early and plan to stay until 0030 UTC.
        >
        > Hope to see someone join me.
        >
        > KJ4ZFE
        > John
        > Virginia

      • John Herman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
          Date:  07 Jan 2011 (06 Jan 2011 East Coast US)
          Time:  0001 UTC (1900 East Coast Time US)
          Freq:  14.073.00, USB

          73s

          John