Re: PowerPoint presentation...

  • aa777888athotmaildotcom
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011

      If I'm reading the slides correctly, then in future presentations you might want to replace "slickness" with "low latency".

      k*b*l*o*o*q

      > Gary,
      >
      > I somehow had missed this. I Uploaded the DCC 2010 presentation but there are some technical changes that are now in the protocol that aren’t reflected. When I release the ARQ version I’ll go back and update the help and some of the documentation.
      >
      > Rick KN6KB
      >

      > .

    • K7GJT - Gary
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
        Thank you!
        73
        Gary

        K7GJT - Gary
        via the Now Network™ from Sprint®

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
          Gary,

          Yes probably so...slickness is probably some bad slang for Low latency!

          Rick KN6KB

          Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:49 PM
          Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: PowerPoint presentation...

          Rick,

          --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Rick Muething" <rmuething@...> wrote:

          > Gary,
          >
          > I somehow had missed this. I Uploaded the DCC 2010 presentation but
          there are some technical changes that are now in the protocol that aren’t reflected. When I release the ARQ version I’ll go back and update the help and some of the documentation.

          > Rick KN6KB

          .

        • aa777888athotmaildotcom
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011