Skip to search.

PowerPoint presentation...

  • k7gjt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
      New to group today.
      The 'Initial Plans for...' document talks about looking at a Powerpoint presentation that I'm not seeing in the files area.
      Can anyone point me to it?
      Thanks
      73/Gary
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
        Gary,

        I somehow had missed this. I Uploaded the DCC 2010 presentation but there are some technical changes that are now in the protocol that aren’t reflected.   When I release the ARQ version I’ll go back and update the help and some of the documentation.

        Rick KN6KB

        .

      • aa777888athotmaildotcom
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
          Rick,

          If I'm reading the slides correctly, then in future presentations you might want to replace "slickness" with "low latency".

          k*b*l*o*o*q

          > Gary,
          >
          > I somehow had missed this. I Uploaded the DCC 2010 presentation but there are some technical changes that are now in the protocol that aren’t reflected. When I release the ARQ version I’ll go back and update the help and some of the documentation.
          >
          > Rick KN6KB
          >

          > .

        • K7GJT - Gary
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
            Rick,
            Thank you!
            73
            Gary

            K7GJT - Gary
            via the Now Network™ from Sprint®

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
              Gary,

              Yes probably so...slickness is probably some bad slang for Low latency!

              Rick KN6KB

              Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:49 PM
              Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: PowerPoint presentation...

              --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Rick Muething" <rmuething@...> wrote:

              > Gary,
              >
              > I somehow had missed this. I Uploaded the DCC 2010 presentation but
              there are some technical changes that are now in the protocol that aren’t reflected. When I release the ARQ version I’ll go back and update the help and some of the documentation.

              > Rick KN6KB

              .

            • aa777888athotmaildotcom
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011