Re: [V4Protocol] What's happened

  • John Hirth
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
      Thanks for again sharing your plans for FEC and ARQ. As I said in
      closing, I'll quietly (and gladly) stand by as we try to help your
      efforts, however meagerly.

      73, John W2KI
    • W6IDS
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
        Happy New Year Rick, to you and yours.

        Yes, the chat FEC seems quite stable to me per se.  You don't need to wrap
        the ARQ in ribbons or wrap or anything.  Just put it where the tree was and
        then step back out of the way.

        Howard W6IDS
        Richmond, IN Em79NV

        <tapping fingers, glancing at watch - AGAIN!>