RE: [V4Protocol] Anybody For A V4 Test?

  • Rick Westerfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010

      Hello Howard,

         I hung out there for a while and snagged a Hellschreiber QSO which was fun for a change but V4 Chat did not decode anything. For now,  I have abandoned the radio room to watch Green Bay and the Giants.  I might try again later tonight but thanks for giving me a shout.  We will manage to make something happen eventually.

      Rick KH2DF