Anybody For A V4 Test?

  • Rick Westerfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010

      Hello,

         Anybody up for some V4 Chat?  I am parked on 14073.0 dial here in northwest Louisiana . . . .

      Rick – KH2DF

    • W6IDS
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
        Hey!

        Gave you a call around 2140Z.  I'll be sitting there for a bit.

        Howard W6IDS
        Richmond, IN EM79NV

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010

          Hello Howard,

             I hung out there for a while and snagged a Hellschreiber QSO which was fun for a change but V4 Chat did not decode anything. For now,  I have abandoned the radio room to watch Green Bay and the Giants.  I might try again later tonight but thanks for giving me a shout.  We will manage to make something happen eventually.

          Rick KH2DF