Re: [V4Protocol] V4 error when cutting/pasting

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      I just installed and gave it a quick test without the transmitter on. PC is Win XP pro.
      No issues on install.
      PTT with SignaLink functions fine.
      Same error you got when highlighting and deleting text in the transmit window. Could continue without issue.  I'm used to Fldigi so I first found myself right clicking to find the "Clear" option. HI HI

      Will probably have a chance to give it a real test later today or tomorrow. Currently putting up Christmas decorations before the "wintry mix" hits us.

      Steve, KB1TCE

      On 12/4/2010 1:36 PM, Andy obrien wrote:

      It may be too early for me to try things like cutting and pasting text
      in to V4Chat , but I get the error illustrated in the attached
      screenshot when I am cutting and pasting text in to the transmit
      window, . An unhandled exception.

      Andy K3UK