My first V4 QSO

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      My first V4 Chat is as follows
      (14073 USB)

      KN6KB: CQ CQ CQ De KN6KB
      CQ CQ CQ De KN6KB
      CQ CQ CQ De KN6KB [EL98 pf] K K K

      kn6hi rick de k3uk
      k3uk

      k3uk k3uk cpy rick ?
      KN6KB: Yes I copy but you are about 120 Hz hi and I had to reset my
      auto tuning to 200 Hz
      NC5O: now maybe some one can hr u better than me yes just noticed that
      rick , sorry about that . i see nc50 also
      btu de k3uk

      KN6KB: I am not sure why the frequencies are off.
      KN6KB: They should be within a few hZ if your radio is not off.
      De Rick KN6KB

      my dial is off i am on 14073.06 by mistake
      bumped the dial perhaps but I decoded u, setting ius 100hz in v4

      KN6KB: Missed that please repeat

      y dial is off i am on 14073.06 by mistake
      bumped the dial perhaps but I decoded u, setting ius 100hz in v4

      KN6KB: That setting of 100 Hz will work fine id the radios are close
      KN6KB: But if you are off you will have to set that higher

      Rick
      roger that , Rick. well it seems to be a good mode ... so afr
      works well, nicely done sir btu kn6kb de k3uk

      KN6KB: Actually it works pretty well for the firouraged

      encoraged , can't spell and each a sandwich at same time
      ok Rick will let u try some otherrs

      nnoying bugs to fix...but its a

      73 and thanks for first V4chat de k3uk

      KN6KB: Thanis Hope to have more later as we improve things. 73 De KN6KB
      I think you have a winner
      73 de k3uk sk