Re: [V4Protocol] Sucessful test

  • Dennis Gabler
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      I can't get it to key the rig. Express works fine with same settings.

      Will continue to pursue.

      On 12/4/2010 11:15 AM, Rick Muething wrote:
      Good Fred,

      For really weak signal or gnarly multi path the ARQ mode will be better...It keeps on banging (up to 10 repeats) to get the frames through. I should have that working next week. At least the installs are worked (I had lots of problems with that over the past 4 days!)

      I had one partial contact with excellent constellations but he had trouble hearing me....My 20 meter ant was showing lots of SWR so???

      Dennis Gabler AAR7DG/W5DG
      Adel, IA.
      http://army.iowamars.org
      ICS 100, 200, 300, 400, 700, 800, and COML-T certified