What QRGs for V4?

  • martinp44
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014
      I have copied some V4 on 14.073 but what other frequencies on other bands are used?

      73 de Martin, G4FFC
    • k3xr@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014
        Hi Martin...have had  contacts on 10.123 since last Friday when I downloaded the software. DAN, K3XR

        This fish is Toxic (avoid)
        Impairs brain function, damages your heart, joints, & skin
        info.inflammationsolution.com
      • Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2014
          14.073 and 28.230