Facebook page...nix

  • John Ragle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2014
      My opinion of FaceBook is not printable -- even the electrons in this
      email would blush. Please do not do V4Protocol/H4FSK the disservice!

      John Ragle, W1ZI
    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2014
        Facebook is far more efficient than Yahoogroups these days, and more privacy control than Yahoo.
        Andy K3UK

        On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:25 PM, John Ragle <tpcj1r03@...> wrote:

        My opinion of FaceBook is not printable -- even the electrons in this
        email would blush. Please do not do V4Protocol/H4FSK the disservice!

        John Ragle, W1ZI

      • pc_cruiser_pa
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2014
          I would have to disagree on thinking Facebook is more efficient. Everyone uses email and has access to a browser. People wouldn't be reading any of this if they didn't have those things. Facebook is just a gimmicky thing to sell airtime to mobile phone users. So please keep the information posted here, IMO.

          73
          Doug, N3JXB