program

  • pat obrien
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2013
      I have downloaded 0.2.2.0 is this the right  program for h4?
      On 7073 at this time using fecrbst
      POB/K8LEN
    • radar_media
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2013

        This is the correct program. When you download it and install it, you might get an auto update.

      • obie47165
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2013

          Thanks appreciate it.

          POB/K8LEN

        • Hoby KK8G
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2013
            I wasn't in front of the screen, but saw your call when I came in. Good print
            Hoby KK8G