CQ H4FSK

  • petermartinsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2013

      7073.0 USB Dial (1500hz) - Happy New Year 2014 de OZ1PMX Peter

    • on2ad_pat
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2013
        Peter, thanks for the nice QSO in the H4FSK mode, in the beginning it was hard to copy you and Yes it has worked.
        I use IC-703 and only 10 Watt on a GP1500 vertical abt 5 m above the ground and this in the middle of a lot of trees from 25 meters see QRZ.com

        I wish you a Happy New Year and a lot of DX’s

        73 de  Pat ON2AD

        Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:45 PM
        Subject: [V4Protocol] CQ H4FSK

        7073.0 USB Dial (1500hz) - Happy New Year 2014 de OZ1PMX Peter

          Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 7:45 PM

          7073.0 USB Dial (1500hz) - Happy New Year 2014 de OZ1PMX Peter