default frequencies

  • jgmags2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 26, 2013
      Is there a plan or consensus for V4 and H4 default frequencies for all bands?

      73, John KJ1J
    • Dean
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013
        John did you get an answer to this?  I'd like to know also!
        Also, how can I find a list of V4 users?  I've installed the software, and want to try it!

        (((73))), Dean
        CA1JDM

        On 12/26/2013 5:27 PM, jgmags2000@... wrote:

        Is there a plan or consensus for V4 and H4 default frequencies for all bands?

        73, John KJ1J

      • pc_cruiser_pa
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013
          Hi Dean,

          I have a beacon running on 10 meters, 28.230, 35 watts. If you would like to setup a schedule let me know.

          73
          Doug, N3JXB
        • Dean

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013
              Hi Dean

              I sometime park on 28.230. Also 10.123 like my Pactor keyboard friends we have a set freq we sit on. I know v4chat. We were sitting on 7073, and 14073.

              If there was a PDF file or something one could download and keep handy it help us old farts that need a string around our keys as we forget where we put them.

              Later

              Don va7dgp

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013

                  Dean, put your HAM4 into FEC Robust, and send a call. I will listen.

                  Doug, N3JXB

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013
                    I'm not on there at the moment.

                    Create a text file from with the program. Edit you may need to play with the menu to get it to pull up notebook. Once you have a file

                    CQ CQ CQ de va7dgp pse kn

                    Save it.

                    Then in the menu User Files
                     it will allow you to copy paste and send it will transmit.

                    Or go to setup beacon. Add

                    CQ CQ CQ de va7dgp pse k
                    Or just leave it the same. Don't forget to check beacon for it to send your beacon message

                    I've just open my chat and I'm on 28.230

                    See if you can copy.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 28, 2013
                      Am I in the right program?  I have Chat 0.2.1.0 open and H4FSK Sound Card TNC 0.2.1.0 open
                      Mode says FEC   I don't see "robust".