Calling freqs?

  • 44fbb7515d1b50528205dc769d54b505
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013

      On 30 meters I hear the beacon for KN6KB loud and clear in Baltimore Maryland.

      Is there a set of calling freqs. to start conversations?

      Happy thanksgiving to all!

      73 de Wayne/WA3VAT

    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013
        From: waynefrancis5@...
        Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 Time: 05:54:44

        > Is there a set of calling freqs. to start conversations?

        On 30m, see the second page on the PDF on here:

        Ian, G3NRW

        The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

        The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart:
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

        The 160m Band Utilization Chart:
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013
          I know I drop up to 28230 (10 M). I've picked up a few Beacons when the band is open.

          73

          Happy Turkey Day

          Don
          va7dgp