Skip to search.

28.230

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2013
      Stores closed for Remembrance Day to get a long weekend. I get to play with my own setup. QRV off and in through out the day.

    • truckerdon1949
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14, 2013

         Do we have stations still monitoring??

        ---In v4protocol@yahoogroups.com, <va7dgp@...> wrote:

        Stores closed for Remembrance Day to get a long weekend. I get to play with my own setup. QRV off and in through out the day.

      • vk2icq

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 18, 2013
            What time utc.

            Don va7dgp

            On Monday, November 18, 2013, wrote:

            I am putting out some CQ's on 28230 today while i'm off work.  So far I've heard no activity.

            ---In v4protocol@yahoogroups.com, <va7dgp@...> wrote:

             Do we have stations still monitoring??

            ---In v4protocol@yahoogroups.com, <va7dgp@...> wrote:

            Stores closed for Remembrance Day to get a long weekend. I get to play with my own setup. QRV off and in through out the day.

          • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 22, 2013
              doing some beacons this am on 28.230. 50w to 3el beam sw.

              1430z

              david/wd4kpd

              --
              -- But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
              the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 22, 2013

                Thanks David….KN6KB also beaconing 28.230, 50W dipole from Rockledge, FL [EL98pf]

                Rick KN6KB

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 23, 2013

                  Monitoring on 28.230 and beaconing every 10 minutes.

                  vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

                  EmComm liaison officer Frankfurt / Main
                  www.dk3cw.de

                  When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

                  ---In v4protocol@yahoogroups.com, <rmuething@...> wrote:

                  Thanks David….KN6KB also beaconing 28.230, 50W dipole from Rockledge, FL [EL98pf]

                  Rick KN6KB

                  doing some beacons this am on 28.230. 50w to 3el beam sw.

                  1430z

                  david/wd4kpd

                  --
                  -- But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
                  the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute
                  Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such
                  Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. --

                • C. R. "Dick" Lamberson
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 23, 2013

                    my beacon is also on that freq with 20 min intervals
                    73
                    Dick, W4WEB
                    N.W. Florida

                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 23, 2013
                      Beaconing for a bit on 28.230 as well at 20 minute intervals.

                      73,
                      John, K4JCC
                      Aiken, SC

                      On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM, C. R. "Dick" Lamberson <w4web@...> wrote:

                      my beacon is also on that freq with 20 min intervals
                      73
                      Dick, W4WEB
                      N.W. Florida

                      doing some beacons this am on 28.230. 50w to 3el beam sw.

                      1430z

                      david/wd4kpd

                      --
                      -- But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
                      the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute
                      Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such
                      Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. --

                      --
                      John C. Cox, K4JCC
                      ARRL Life Member
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 23, 2013

                        wow, just worked PY3SS in Southern Brazil - 59 signal - 25 watts folded dipole!

                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 23, 2013

                              Thanks for the nice QSO! With lots of QSB :-(
                              Running 50W into a 40m Delta Loop with my Icom 7200.

                              73,
                              Mark Jordan - PY3SS