Text files/macro

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2013
      Greeting

      My typing skills are hunt and peck. I've had a contact the other day. I have a text file with some general info.

      I did copy the Callsign but it didn't get into log. I'm not an IT guy but how easy would it be to have a generic macro edit. Ie <CALL> de <MYCALL>. One could right click copy call and it drops into contact. Then when modifying text file one can could add the macro syntax as one does not know who's going to connect to. Am I off base here?