ft-920 cat settings

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2013
      trying everything i can to get chat to communicate via cat with my ft-920.

      all other multimode programs do communicate, sometimes using
      dxlab/commander, fine with the rig.

      one parameter i know will mess the comms is the number of stop bits. i
      can not find in the chat.ini where the stop bit is mentioned.

      anyone using the chat/ft920 combo, please let me know about you experience.

      i believe that awhile back this stop bit did happen in one of my
      programs, but don't remember which one. just had to go into the .ini
      file and change it. then all ok.

      david/wd4kpd

      --
      -- But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
      the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute