Capture

  • jgmags2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
      Hello group.. Capture box indicates "offline".. How do I get it online? Sound card set up is USB Signalink.. Two Tone test works ok..

      73., John  KJ1J
    • MICHEL F1ABL
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
        John,

        which version do you use the last is Chat V0.1.6.0 and just mode FEC is used

        Michel

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
        From: jgmags2000@...
        Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:26:52 -0700
        Subject: [V4Protocol] Capture

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013

          Hi Michel, thanks for the reply.. Yes, I'm using 0.1.6.0..and FEC mode..

          To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
          From: jgmags2000@...
          Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:26:52 -0700

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
          • 1 Attachment
          • 149 KB
          John
          for send text you write in case, if you have prepared some texts with menu Paste and Enter if in your parameterssee the pic joint it is my set up i use also a sigalink
          Michel

          To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com

          From: jgmags2000@...
          Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:26:52 -0700

          Hello group.. Capture box indicates "offline".. How do I get it online? Sound card set up is USB Signalink.. Two Tone test works ok..

          73., John  KJ1J

        • Ron Wenig
          Message 5 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
            John,

            I think the status in the capture box will be offline until a signal
            breaks the squelch. If you lower the squelch setting the idle status
            should change. When I first saw the offline status I thought that I was
            having sound card problems.

            I also think that the status for playback will change when you send a
            signal out.

            73, Ron ny3j

            On 10/26/2013 11:49 AM, MICHEL F1ABL wrote:
            > To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jgmags2000@...
            > Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:26:52 -0700
            > Subject: [V4Protocol] Capture
            >
            > Hello group.. Capture box indicates "offline".. How do I get it
            > online? Sound card set up is USB Signalink.. Two Tone test works ok..
            >
            > 73., John KJ1J
          • MICHEL F1ABL
            Message 6 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
            where i can see the report from the station that is decoded it writen juste  see " Decode Quality
            " with no dB indicator.
            73 Michel

            To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            From: rwenig@...
            Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:20:11 -0400
            Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] RE: Capture

            John,

            I think the status in the capture box will be offline until a signal
            breaks the squelch. If you lower the squelch setting the idle status
            should change. When I first saw the offline status I thought that I was
            having sound card problems.

            I also think that the status for playback will change when you send a
            signal out.

            73, Ron ny3j

            On 10/26/2013 11:49 AM, MICHEL F1ABL wrote:
            > To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jgmags2000@...
            > Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:26:52 -0700
            > Subject: [V4Protocol] Capture
            >
            > Hello group.. Capture box indicates "offline".. How do I get it
            > online? Sound card set up is USB Signalink.. Two Tone test works ok..
            >
            > 73., John KJ1J

          • JGMAGS
            Message 7 of 7 , Oct 26, 2013
              Thanks Ron...That did the trick. I haven't used VCHAT since the very early days and looking forward to getting back to chat.. tnx again
              73, John

              "Many a good argument is ruined by some fool that knows what he is talking about"
              ... Marshall McLuhan...