It's working!

  • w4wnt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013
      After the update to 0.1.4.0, I was finally able to copy N3JXB and maintain a QSO with Doug in Stroudsburg, PA. Also copied Russ, K1DOW and Rick's KN6KB beacon here in NC, in EM95 near Charlotte.

      I did not change any parameters, but making contacts now!  Thanks for the update.

      Using a Kenwood TS570S, Signalink USB interface, 50-75 watts and a G5RV antenna.

      Bill, W4WNT

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013
          Hi, KF5IAD. I terminated yahoo.... can someone please send me the most current version of the program to my other email: adahgrasscutting@...??? tnx de KF5IAD
          On 10/19/2013 10:59 AM, w4wnt@... wrote:

          After the update to 0.1.4.0, I was finally able to copy N3JXB and maintain a QSO with Doug in Stroudsburg, PA. Also copied Russ, K1DOW and Rick's KN6KB beacon here in NC, in EM95 near Charlotte.

          I did not change any parameters, but making contacts now!  Thanks for the update.

          Using a Kenwood TS570S, Signalink USB interface, 50-75 watts and a G5RV antenna.

          Bill, W4WNT

        • siegfried jackstien
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013
            Start older version ... upgrade to newer version works fine

            Dg9bfc

            Sigi

          • George McCulley
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013

              CN88gk Beacon

                 heard 1308 PDT, 10/19/2013

              George WA6TVD

            • ve7dfj
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 19, 2013

                That was  VE7DFJ copied your CQ calls 100 percent called you a few times.

                Jack VE7DFJ Victoria

                ---In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, <v4protocol@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                CN88gk Beacon

                   heard 1308 PDT, 10/19/2013