Assistance Getting IC-7000 Working.

  • rich3x
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2013

      There isn't a specific radio setup for thr ICOM IC-7000.  The generic ICOM option does not provide PTT.   Using Rigblaster Plug and Play, which works fine with HRD, MultiPSK and other programs.

      a.  what are the correct rig settings for the IC-7000

      b. what are the established HF frequencies for this V4 mode.

      Thank you, Rich/N2JR

    • Ron Wenig

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2013

          Rich,

          I don’t have a 7000 here to verify with and right now I need to focus on the serious issue of problems with the auto tuning (poor decoding if more than a few Hz off frequency).  Adding or refining radio types will have to come after that.

          Rick KN6KB