Re: Ham4 New Intsall

  • Yussuf
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
      New Install ok, tomorrow I we will test in OH / Finland

      --
      73 OH7TE Yussuf JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2013
        All,

        As I have said the H4FEC is the only mode running.  There is no H4ARQ at the moment.  If you need to send a CQ or other FEC message you will have to create a text file and send that file via H4FEC.

        What I am trying to test at this early alpha stage is the ability to send and receive basic FEC data on the H4 protocol.  You can also use the built in test functions on the H4TNC TNC Test dropdown (e.g. Quick Brown Fox test etc)

        Use the latest version of the H4TNC 1.0.2.

        Rick KN6KB