HAM 4 QRV on 7040

  • Juhani
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      I can be QRV on 20m too if any will test this experimental chat system. 73 "Yussi" OH7TE.
    • Christian F1AFZ
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
        hello Yussi...frequency ?

        73's Christian F1AFZ
        http://www.f1afz.fr
        F1AFZ sur Twitter : http://twitter.com/f1afz

        -----E-mail d'origine-----
        De : Juhani <yufenau@...>
        A: V4Protocol <V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com>
        Envoyé le : Je, 11 Jul 2013 7:58
        Sujet : [V4Protocol] HAM 4 QRV on 7040

        I can be QRV on 20m too if any will test this experimental chat system. 73 "Yussi" OH7TE.

      • Yussuf
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
          Hello Cristian, I will be QRV 14.073 15 UTC >> , first dogwalk by "Inez" hi

          --
          73 OH7TE Yussuf
          *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***