Re: [V4Protocol] FW: Jon Lambdin

  • Stan Kozlowitz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
      Yes.  You should have known.  Don't click on a link inside an email even from one of your contacts.  Strange lettering, and an obvious phoney name for the sender.

      Stan Kozlowitz AA5XO
      WTARS Vice-president and
      Keeper of the Email
      Tennessee District 2 Emergency Coordinator
      731-487-3359
      ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio™

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
        Thanks Stan.  I really hadn't given it any thought and I appreciate the comment.
        Dave