Re: [V4Protocol] FW: Jon Lambdin

  • dave_frazier2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
      Should I have known?  I clicked on it and AVAST dumped it immediately.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
        Yes.  You should have known.  Don't click on a link inside an email even from one of your contacts.  Strange lettering, and an obvious phoney name for the sender.

        Stan Kozlowitz AA5XO
        WTARS Vice-president and
        Keeper of the Email
        Tennessee District 2 Emergency Coordinator
        731-487-3359
        ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio™

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
          Thanks Stan.  I really hadn't given it any thought and I appreciate the comment.
          Dave