Re: [V4Protocol] FW: Jon Lambdin

  • Facility 406 DM09
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2013
      "Avast doesn't like the website."

      Did you seriously click on a spyware/malware/virus link???

      Kurt
    • dave_frazier2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
        Should I have known?  I clicked on it and AVAST dumped it immediately.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
          Yes.  You should have known.  Don't click on a link inside an email even from one of your contacts.  Strange lettering, and an obvious phoney name for the sender.

          Stan Kozlowitz AA5XO
          WTARS Vice-president and
          Keeper of the Email
          Tennessee District 2 Emergency Coordinator
          731-487-3359
          ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio™

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
            Thanks Stan.  I really hadn't given it any thought and I appreciate the comment.
            Dave