RE: [V4Protocol] Re: Presently on 14.073 V4 Chat until 1030 PDT

  • George McCulley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013

      Don:  Thanks, again.

      Strange happings.  I could here you , but very low and never got a copy on your signal.

      Guess we have to try some other time.

      I tried CQ and a Direct QRQ to your call, no joy!

      73

      George McCulley, WA6TVD

      Washoe County, NV ARES

      775.745.6121 Mobile

      WA6TVD@...

      From: Don Poaps
      Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013
      Subject: Presently on 14.073 V4 Chat until 1030 PDT
      To: George McCulley < wa6tvd@... >

      Calling cq for a bit on 14.073. I see no PSK.

      On Sunday, May 5, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:

      Sunday a bad day for me, I'm at Church. Probably about 1500 PDT before I'm free. Then go to 28:020 for learner s CW net around 19:30 PDT time.

      When I get home I'll jump on 14.073.

      It's 10:30 PDT

      Later

      Don

      On Sunday, May 5, 2013, George McCulley wrote:

      DON:  You around and about?

      George McCulley, WA6TVD

      WA6TVD@...

      New Westminster , BC