Re: Presently on 14.073 V4 Chat until 1030 PDT

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 3:45 PM
      See attached. I was not quick enough to show your print on water fall

      On Sunday, May 5, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:

      You connected. But that's all. What happen next is a mystery .

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 3:49 PM

        Don:  Thanks, again.

        Strange happings.  I could here you , but very low and never got a copy on your signal.

        Guess we have to try some other time.

        I tried CQ and a Direct QRQ to your call, no joy!

        73

        George McCulley, WA6TVD

        Washoe County, NV ARES

        775.745.6121 Mobile

        WA6TVD@...

        See attached. I was not quick enough to show your print on water fall

        On Sunday, May 5, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:

        You connected. But that's all. What happen next is a mystery .

        Calling cq for a bit on 14.073. I see no PSK.

        On Sunday, May 5, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:

        Sunday a bad day for me, I'm at Church. Probably about 1500 PDT before I'm free. Then go to 28:020 for learner s CW net around 19:30 PDT time.

        When I get home I'll jump on 14.073.

        It's 10:30 PDT

        Later

        Don

        On Sunday, May 5, 2013, George McCulley wrote:

        DON:  You around and about?

        George McCulley, WA6TVD

        WA6TVD@...

        New Westminster , BC