Question regarding Use of V4. What Freq to you

  • truckerdon1949
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
      I'm wondering if a newbie file could be put in the file section of V4. I've reasonaly put V 4 on my PC. It's by searching the message's that I found 14.073, 7.073. I'm wondering if we could have some txt posted. Showing what freq on each band we can expect some one to be hanging on.

      Later

      Don
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
        Don
        Calling 10131 in a minute. 30 is the band between Oslo and Canada Now.
        But dont expect too much from my G5RV and some bacground noise.
        My qth is not good.

        I am firing a reply Winmor to Sweden around Stockholm just now.

        A pity so litte attention around V4.

        But it was a big succes teaching other local hams during our Easter Winlink Drill.
        V4 was a part of it.
        73 Finn LA7UM

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
          Sorry. Freq dead. Also 14073. Snowing outside.
          2.4 meter snow in Tromso abt 70deg north. Now good night.

          Finn/LA7UM

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
            I was thinking about you. I had not seen any comments from Finn. I sent off the email. I've been calling cq on 7.073, 10.131, and 14.073. I don't really know any other freq.
            I've been helping a local ham set up RMS. I mentioned V4. I hope I can get a few more locally on the freq.

            Glad to see all is ok. My next project is get the radio and the TNC running. Most important stuff working now. HF and my D star. My soundcard is just working great on Winmor.

            Be nice to get chatting with V4.

            73

            Time to crash.

            Don va7dgp

            Sent from my iPod
            Don Poaps

            On 2013-04-11, at 21:22, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

            Sorry. Freq dead. Also 14073. Snowing outside.
            2.4 meter snow in Tromso abt 70deg north. Now good night.

            Finn/LA7UM

            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

            > Don
            > Calling 10131 in a minute. 30 is the band between Oslo and Canada Now.
            > But dont expect too much from my G5RV and some bacground noise.
            > My qth is not good.
            >
            > I am firing a reply Winmor to Sweden around Stockholm just now.
            >
            > A pity so litte attention around V4.
            >
            > But it was a big succes teaching other local hams during our Easter Winlink Drill.
            > V4 was a part of it.
            > 73 Finn LA7UM
            >

            > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "truckerdon1949" <va7dgp@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm wondering if a newbie file could be put in the file section of V4. I've reasonaly put V 4 on my PC. It's by searching the message's that I found 14.073, 7.073. I'm wondering if we could have some txt posted. Showing what freq on each band we can expect some one to be hanging on.
            > >
            > > Later
            > >
            > > Don

          • RICK WESTERFIELD
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013

              Gok ahead. That is absolutely what the Yahoo Group files section should be used for.

              Rick KH2DF

              Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android