Re: QRV 14.196.5 V4

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23 3:57 PM
      Unless you have better freq?

      On Saturday, March 23, 2013, Rick Westerfield wrote:

      I will be CQ’ing on 14.073 mhz dial in just a minute – now 2253Z

      Rick KH2DF/W5

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 23 3:59 PM
        Ok will QSY to 14.073.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 23 4:03 PM
          All I see is PSK on the band. Very busy.

          Your signal not coming across.

          Don va7dgp

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 23 4:08 PM

            I looked for you up at 14.1965.  Now I’m back on 14.073 and CQ’ing.

            Rick KH2DF

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 23 4:12 PM
              I I can see bits and piece of a signal coming across. It's certainly red but not decoding except gibberish

              Don
              Va7dgp